job_042711b: various positions, IDEO (various locations)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:04:24 -0700

IDEO is currently looking to fill some exciting engineering positions
in Palo Alto, Chicago, and India--

The Chicago office is currently looking for a senior mechanical
engineer to join their team:
<http://www.ideo.com/careers/senior-mechanical-engineer>http://www.ideo.com/careers/senior-mechanical-engineer

The Palo Alto office is also looking for mechanical engineers (senior
designer) with some experience bringing a product to market and/or
someone who has experience with medical devices:
<http://www.ideo.com/careers/senior-mechanical-design-engineer1>http://www.ideo.com/careers/senior-mechanical-design-engineer1

And our new India office is looking for a product designer/industrial
designer who speaks an Indian language fluently.
<http://www.ideo.com/careers/industrial-product-designer-india>http://www.ideo.com/careers/industrial-product-designer-india

The heart and soul of IDEO is our commitment to design thinking as a
lens to view challenges and solve problems. Our unique engineering
culture understands how to connect with the needs of users, imagine
possibilities where others see barriers, and create innovative
outcomes for clients. IDEO Engineers engage in strategy that makes
your hands bleed, learning by doing, and building to think. IDEO
Engineers have passion and respect for other design disciplines. IDEO
Engineers are fundamentally design thinkers driven to bring
breakthroughs to market (think Brunel, not Dilbert).

Thanks,
Sally (BSME '01, MSME '03)

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at
http://design.stanford.edu/archive/ (the archive is not working
right now - we hope to have it fixed soon)

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.