job_102611a: R&D Engineer, ApniCure (Redwood City, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 06:45:12 -0700

ApniCure, Inc., a dynamic medical device start-up
located in Redwood City, is looking to add to its R&D Team.

Our open position is for an engineer to join the
research and development team and help in
bringing our sleep apnea technology through
clinical research into commercialization.

Position: R&D Engineer

· Tasks and Responsibilities:

o Design and develop innovative medical devices to treat sleep apnea.

· Requirements:

o Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering

o 0-3 years of product development experience.
Medical device experience is preferred.

o Proven problem solving and analytical skills.

o Experience with Plastic Part Design and Solidworks

o Ability to work independently and in collaboration with other team members

o Excellent verbal and written communication of
concepts, ideas and processes.

o Knowledge of FDA regulations and design
control for medical devices, is a plus, but not required.

If this sounds like you send your resume and
cover letter to <mailto:jobs_at_apnicure.com>jobs_at_apnicure.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.