Re: Design Engineer, Corium International, Inc. (Menlo Park, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:57:42 -0800

Dear Ashutosh:

Your job has been posted and we hope you get some
great candidates. Should you place anyone as a
result of this posting, please consider a token
donation to ME Design to offset the
administrative costs of providing this
service. Please make your check payable to
Stanford University and send it to my attention:

Kristin Burns
ME Design
Stanford University
Bldg 550 Rm 153
Stanford, CA 94305-4021

The University is a tax-exempt institution under
section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
http://www.stanford.edu/dept/legal/legalfacts_su.html

Stanford's FEIN is 94-1156365

Thank you!!

Kristin

Kristin Burns
Administrative Director, Industry Affiliate
Program for Teaching Design Thinking
Group Manager, ME Design