job_051114a: Medical Device Design Paid Design Internship, FTT (Palo Alto, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 19:45:16 -0700

Medical technology start-up looking for an engineering intern that
can help us build a prototype for our design concept. Our team
includes a PHD/MD (Surgeon/Scientist) and a Technology Executive.

Assistance needed in optimizing a medical device already designed for
automatically counting sharps efficiently in the operating room while
at the same time preventing needle stick injuries to health care workers.

Ideal candidate can work on the project according to their schedule
beginning immediately. Would require ability to meet to discuss
progress on Weeknights or Weekends to provide material updates. This
is a paid internship, compensation is negotiable.

Contact Vic at <mailto:v_at_ebrve.com>v_at_ebrve.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.