job_100614b: Front-End Developer, Chez Mana (Los Altos Hills, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 19:32:14 -0700

Posting:
-----------
Subject:Â Front-End Developer, Chez Mana (Los Altos Hills, CA)

Chez Mana is an innovative startup with the
mission to connect people to art and events.

We are looking for a self-managed, fast learner,
and resourceful candidate who is a team player.
The front-end engineer will be responsible for
implementing mockups and wireframes to accelerate
the delivery of our MVP. You will interact
directly with the existing team of back-end
developer, front-end architect and the Web designer from your home office.

Responsibilities:
- Design and implement UI objects
- Collaborate with designers to create innovative user experiences
- Develop prototypes quickly to validate interactions and prove product designs
- Write client-side code to create fast,
easy-to-use, high volume production applications
- Integrate APIs
- Render content

Technical Skills:
- Considerable programming experience with
Javascript, and JS libraries, Angular, Bootstrap, and JQuery
- HTML5/CSS3
- Responsive Web Design
- Third party service integration: social
network, shopping cart, payment system

Compensation until we get funding will be solely equity-based.

Contact: <mailto:mana_at_chezmana.com>mana_at_chezmana.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.