job_11116c: Mechanical Engineer, Momentum Machines (San Francisco, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:00:57 -0800

Happy New Year! I joined Momentum Machines
[<http://momentummachines.com>momentummachines.com] about 4 months
ago and am thoroughly enjoying working with this amazing team of
engineers. We're expanding quickly. Our team is top notch and we're
fully funded, backed by Google Ventures and several other investors.
We're working on an incredible device and getting really excited for
launch. As we get closer, we're looking to fill some open Mechanical
Engineering positions, both full time senior and entry level. Here's
a link to more info about the open positions:
<https://jobs.lever.co/momentummachines/>https://jobs.lever.co/momentummachines/.
We will also be looking for interns in similar roles.

We are also hiring in electrical and sensitization engineering as
well as industrial design.

If you're interested I'd love to set up a time to chat with our team.
Please also forward to anyone you think might be interested in
learning more and working with us! Hope you're all starting the year
off right. Email me with any questions:
<mailto:david_at_momentummachines.com>david_at_momentummachines.com.
Cheers,

David Bordow
mspd 2014

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.