job_033016a: Bio-mechanical or mechanical Engineer, Altopa LLC, Work remotely.

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 06:55:06 -0700

Altopa, LLC, is seeking bio-mechanical, electrical and mechanical
engineers with experience building custom micro-fluidic chips and
fluid management systems into small devices.

Our ideal candidate will possess:

Experience designing and building a functional prototype which
incorporates custom and off the shelf microfluidic chips, reagent
reservoirs and pumping systems.

A degree in mechanical or bio-mechanical engineering.

Post graduate studies in product development.

Strong communication skills and the desire to be part of an active
team, that will work quickly to move our ideas forward, sharing
insights and turning them into reality.

We are looking to fill this contract immediately, please send your
resume, cover letter of interest telling us why you are our ideal
candidate <mailto:tomatt_at_altopa.co>tomatt_at_altopa.co

You can work remotely. We are located in Seattle, Wa.

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.