job_011017a: Google User Experience Internships: Apply before January 23

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 06:35:30 -0800

At the top of Google's core principles is: "Focus
on the user and all else will follow." We believe
each Google product should have an intuitive,
simple and beautiful design that delights users each time they visit.

Google Design is a cooperative effort led by a
group of designers, researchers, writers, and
developers at Google. We work across teams to
create tools, resources, events, and publications
that support and further design and technology
both inside and outside of Google.

We're excited to announce the launch of our User
Experience internships. Applications will be
accepted January 6 - January 23. You may apply
directly through the links provided below. We
hope you consider joining our team!

<https://www.google.com/about/careers/jobs#!t=jo&jid=/google/user-experience-design-intern-summer-1600-amphitheatre-pkwy-mountain-view-ca-1958920033&>UX
Design Internship (Bay Area, California)

<https://www.google.com/about/careers/jobs#!t=jo&jid=/google/user-experience-research-intern-summer-1600-amphitheatre-pkwy-mountain-view-ca-1953220044&>UX
Research Internship (Bay Area, California)

To see other opportunities in design and
resources, please visit
<http://design.google.com/>design.google.com and
email
<mailto:stanfordstudents_at_google.com>stanfordstudents_at_google.com
with any questions.

Thanks!

Liza & Maggie

--
Inline image 1
   •  Liza Roesch & Maggie Akers
   • Tech University Programs
   •  Google, Inc.
   •  <mailto:stanfordstudents_at_google.com>stanfordstudents_at_google.com
   • google.com/careers/students
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting.  Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.
Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/
Note:  The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists:  Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc.  Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings.  Please
excuse the duplication.  Thank you.

8c015df7.png
(image/png attachment: 8c015df7.png)