job_12517d: Industrial Designer Co-Founder: Chris Carson

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:39:18 -0800

We at Mango Audio are working on exciting new earphones that will
change the way we listen to music forever. Our cutting edge product,
Mango Headphones, allows you to listen to your music and feel like
nothing is there. Its sleek cutting edge design is unlike anything
seen before. With prior market confirmation, we have a strong design
and consumer following to make this dream a reality.

However, an idea is nothing without a team.

We are in need of a talented industrial designer to take us to the
next level. We're looking for an individual that can do all or some
of the tasks below.

What you'll do
    * Branding and Marketing Renders
    * Packaging
    * CMF Document
    * Ergonomic earbud design

What We Are Looking For

    * Experience with Body Worn Consumer Electronics
    * Experience with Design Software (ex. Keyshot, Adobe Illustrator, etc.)
    * Some Marketing Experience (ex. Product Renders, Branding)
    * Has worked alongside Engineers before and is able to take feedback

We at Mango Audio foster a culture of self expression, freedom, and
camaraderie. Join something special and be more than just an employee.

If interested please send your resume and portfolio to
<mailto:support_at_wearmango.com>support_at_wearmango.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.