job_051917c: Marketing and Financial Analyst, CarOne, Burlingame, CA

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 11:00:29 -0700

CarOne is creating a new type of electric driverless vehicle. The 30
engineer-strong company is in stealth mode until the end of the year.
We are using advanced transportation and autonomous driving
technologies to revolutionize a segment of transportation. The
company is 29th on the list of official companies registered with the
CA DMV Autonomous Vehicle Tester Program. Signing of an NDA will be required.

We are offering a summer internship for a Marketing and Financial Analyst.

Description and Skills:
We are starting to enroll pilot customers and business partners in
our domain of operations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Financial Analyst
intern to help gather and collect data for sales and marketing,
business development, financial and other technical purposes.

Skills include self-motivation, enthusiasm, analytical, statistical,
mathematical and probabilistic modeling knowledge.

This offer is for pioneers eager to participate in a historical
disruption in transportation.

This is a full or part-time paid internship. Company is paying
competitive market rates.

We're located in Burlingame, CA.

CarOne adheres to Stanford's employer recruiting guidelines.

Contact: Daniel Laury, <mailto:daniel_at_car-one.us>daniel_at_car-one.us

Thank you,
Daniel

-----
Daniel Laury
CEO | CarOne

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.