job_060418a: Sr. Software Engineer Team Lead, Tortuga AgTech (Denver, CO)

From: Kristin Burns <kburns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 06:54:13 -0700

<http://www.tortugaagtech.com/>Tortuga AgTech, a
seed-stage agtech robotics company based in
Denver, CO, is looking for several highly
motivated engineers who want to help make food
production more sustainable by applying frontier
robotics and automation tech on farms around the world.

We're adding to our 6-person engineering team
with three open positions, including
<http://www.tortugaagtech.com/sr-software-engineer>Sr
Software Engineer Team Lead --
<http://www.tortugaagtech.com/sr-software-engineer/>www.tortugaagtech.com/sr-software-engineer/

To apply or learn more, send an email and
resume/linkedin/github to me -- Eric Adamson,
<mailto:eric_at_tortuga.ag>eric_at_tortuga.ag. Looking forward to meeting you!

Tortuga agrees with Stanford's employer
recruiting guidelines - more info below.

About Tortuga
Tortuga AgTech's mission is to build a healthier
society, and a thriving ecosystem, through
smarter farming. We're pursuing our mission by
building robotic harvesting and precision
analytics systems for the world's leading fresh
produce growers (delicious things like
strawberries, tomatoes, bell peppers, and herbs).
We're building not just because it's fun, but
because we believe thoughtful, well-built
advanced technology can help farmers grow
healthier, fresher, more environmentally
sustainable produce for everyone. We're backed by
some of the most respected seed-stage venture
funds in the valley, as well as industry leaders and veterans.

Our founders went to Stanford and Cal (boo).
We're working with many of the largest berry growing groups in the world.

Tortuga means "turtle" in Spanish. Around the
world, turtles are symbols of wisdom, patience,
and connection to the Earth. We're proud to be
based in Denver, CO - America's 2nd best place to
live according to U.S. News (but does Austin have
any mountains? We still think we're #1). Since 4
out of 7 of us have lived in the Bay Area, we
know how great it can be, and we still choose Denver!

--
Eric Adamson | Co-Founder and CEO | Tortuga
AgTech | <mailto:eric_at_tortugaagtech.com>eric_at_tortugaagtech.com
[]
ᐧ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting.  Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.
Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/
Note:  The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists:  Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc.  Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings.  Please
excuse the duplication.  Thank you.