job_021311a: Internships, Bosch RTC (Palo Alto, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:10:25 -0800

>The Bosch Research and Technology Center in Palo Alto, CA is looking
>for robotic researchers and developers interested in contributing to
>ROS and being part of our contribution to the PR2 Beta Program as
>part of our internship program.
>
>We currently have the following openings:
>
>Robotics Research Intern
>Openings: several
>Availability: anytime
>Details:
><http://www.bosch.us/content/language1/html/8426.htm>http://www.bosch.us/content/language1/html/8426.htm
>
>PR2 Remote Laboratory Intern
>Opening: 1
>Availability: May to August 2011
>Details:
><http://www.bosch.us/content/language1/html/8504.htm>http://www.bosch.us/content/language1/html/8504.htm
>
>Robotics Hardware Design Intern
>Opening: 1
>Availability: Immediate
>Details:
><http://www.bosch.us/content/language1/html/8419.htm>http://www.bosch.us/content/language1/html/8419.htm
>

>Plus we also have a post-doc opening:
>Computer Vision Post-Doc Researcher
>Opening: 1
>Duration: 12 months
>Availability: Immediate
>Details:
><http://www.bosch.us/content/language1/html/8408.htm>http://www.bosch.us/content/language1/html/8408.htm

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.