job_040611b: various jobs at D-Rev (Palo Alto, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 19:25:48 -0700

D-Rev: Design Revolution is a non-profit technology incubator aimed
at eradicating global poverty. We design and deliver world-class
market-driven products that sustainably impact over one million
people. We are fairly small, but we have lots going on - and we are
based on Palo Alto.

We are hiring one FTE and two intern positions in the next 2ish months:
- Project Manager for ReMotion
- Africa development intern
- Insight market + delivery intern

The job descriptions can be downloaded here:
<http://www.d-rev.org/getinvolved.html>http://www.d-rev.org/getinvolved.html
(Under "Job openings").

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.