job_042911e: ASIC Verification Engineer (12-mo contract) (search firm) (Dallas, TX)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:19:52 -0700

>I am working with the Hiring Manager, so resumes will go directly to him.
>

>Can you think of any recent or past co-workers who might be interested?
>

>We sure appreciate your help!
>

>ASIC Verification Engineer
>
>12+ Month Contract
>
>Dallas, TX
>

>Necessary Skills:
>
>· ASIC verification expertise as a
>strong focus on your resume --- we are not
>looking for ASIC design engineers with some verification expertise.
>
>· Must have completed several complex
>Specman eVc/Specman or SystemVerilog test benches that are complex.
>
>· Must have knowledge of transactional
>verification processes – or --- OVM – or
>background in CPU or DSP type custom ASIC verification background.
>
>· Must have verification level background in either Verilog or VHDL
>
>· Must have strong scripting background
>using TCL, Perl, Python or similar scripting language
>

>Additional Skills:
>
>· Nice to have completed complex test
>bench with Verilog or VHDL and used Specman for test bench at block level.
>
>· Nice to have written ASIC tests in C
>or C++ for ASIC verification purposes.
>

>Thank you,
>

>Michael Barranco
>
>Formalized Design, Inc
>
>Colorado Springs, CO 80921
>
><mailto:michael.barranco_at_formalized.com>michael.barranco_at_formalized.com
>
>www.formalized.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at
http://design.stanford.edu/archive/ (the
archive is not working right now - we hope to have it fixed soon)

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.