job_062111a: Engineer I / II, Process / Test Method Validation Engineering - Cardiva Medical Inc. (Sunnyvale, Ca)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:16:19 -0700

CARDIVA MEDICAL – Sunnyvale, CA.

Job Title:
Engineer I / II, Process / Test Method Validation Engineering

Department:
Operations

SUMMARY:
Conducts process and test method development and
validations. Recommends, organizes and conducts
proof of concept for process improvements.

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- With guidance from engineering
management, executes structured problem solving
and statistical process control to reduce
variation and drive continuous improvements in
final product quality, reliability and costs.
- Validates manufacturing processes for
new product development as well as commercial production
- Responsible for development and validation of Test Methods
- Responsible for working with R&D and
Operations to develop more efficient designs for manufacturability.

QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.S or M.S. degree in Engineering
(preferably mechanical or biomedical engineering)

EXPERIENCE / EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficiency with Medical Device
development life cycles and manufacturing
processes and technologies is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations required, is a plus, but not required.

If interested, Please contact Justin Ballotta
(<mailto:justin_ballotta_at_cardivamedical.com>justin_ballotta_at_cardivamedical.com)
or Jennifer Lee
(<mailto:Jennifer_Lee_at_cardivamedical.com>Jennifer_Lee_at_cardivamedical.com)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at
http://design.stanford.edu/archive/ (the
archive is not working right now - we hope to have it fixed soon)

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.