job_020112a: Design Intern, Pelvalon (Sunnyvale, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:39:21 -0800

Pelvalon Design Intern

"Pelvalon, Inc. is looking for engineering interns to help us develop
a first-of-its kind medical device. We are a small, early stage
company with a unique opportunity to see our work reach patients very
quickly. As a member of an early-stage team, there will be many
opportunities to impact different aspects of the company's growth.

We are looking for engineers who are creative and motivated and who
have direct experience designing, engineering, and building things.

Please email if interested.

<mailto:steve_at_pelvalon.com>steve_at_pelvalon.com

Pelvalon, Inc.

923 Thompson Place

Sunnyvale, CA

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.