job_020212a: Product Managers, GoPro

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 09:15:39 -0800

GoPro is looking for for a number of Product Managers to help define
the next generations of GoPro Mounts, Cameras, and
accessories. These are excellent opportunities for Product Designers
especially the mounts job which would involve user research and rapid
prototyping. If interested, please, apply on line but also contact
Tim Stafford <mailto:tstafford_at_gopro.com>tstafford_at_gopro.com
directly. Links below.

Please pass this on to any friends or colleagues who might be
interested in job opportunities at GoPro. We are growing
rapidly. Here is our CEO on the cover of this month's Inc.

<http://cdn.magazines.com/fetch/key/product_inc/image?macro=original>
Inc.

See:
<http://gopro.com/careers/>http://gopro.com/careers/

<http://hire.jobvite.com/#>Sr. Product Manager - Camera & BacPacs
<http://hire.jobvite.com/#>Sr. Product Manager - Mounts
<http://hire.jobvite.com/#>Product Manager - Accessories

<http://hire.jobvite.com/#>Mechanical Engineer
<http://hire.jobvite.com/#>Program Manager

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.