job_080712b: Product Designer - Human-Centered Design Innovation Lab, iDE-Cambodia

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 07:41:17 -0700

Product Designer - Human-Centered Design Innovation Lab
Interested in designing extremely affordable innovations to tackle
problems that are of life-and-death importance?

We have launched the first Human-Centered Design Innovation Lab in
Cambodia. We need you to help us grow. iDE is looking for a product
designer, with 2-4 years experience in product development,
specifically in a human-centered design context. You will take on a
key role within a multi-disciplinary team, based in Phnom Penh for a
14-month Fellowship.

This is an opportunity to work on real-world problems alongside a
close-knit, diverse, and top-calibre team. You'll wear many hats,
including that of a coach, to grow HCD in Cambodia. You'll work on
designing solutions for the developing world that improve the lives
of those who need them most. And at the end of the year, if we see a
mutual fit, you'll be offered an opportunity to stay on as full-time
Leader at the innovation-Lab.

For full details, including how to apply, download the position description at
<http://www.ideorg.org/GetInvolved/PDF/PRODUCT-DESIGNER-FELLOWSHIP-HCD.pdf>http://www.ideorg.org/GetInvolved/PDF/PRODUCT-DESIGNER-FELLOWSHIP-HCD.pdf

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.