job_012913a: Interaction Design Internship, VW ERL

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:40:00 -0800

>Interaction Design Internship - Volkswagen Electronics Research Lab
>

>We are seeking an Interaction Design Intern for the Volkswagen/Audi
>Electronics Research Lab. The internship can begin between March and
>June 2013 and last 3-6 months. Please visit vwerl.com to learn more
>about the lab.
>
>During your internship you would help with the conceptual design of
>vehicle and mobile interfaces as well as video animations. These
>projects could be for future concepts as well as vehicles currently
>in development.
>
>Candidates need to be able to develop high level and detailed
>storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate
>interaction and design ideas.
>
>The individual projects would require strong graphic design (e.g.
>Photoshop, Illustrator) as well as interface/animation design (e.g.
>Flash). This requires basic experience in Windows programming (e.g.
>Action Script, HTML5, C#) since it will allow you to bring your
>designs to life and interface them with our vehicles.
>
>Please send questions, resumes and portfolios to
><mailto:eric.grossman_at_vw.com>eric.grossman_at_vw.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.