job_012913c: Neonatal Jaundice Initiative Product Manager, D-Rev (SF with international travel)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:07:32 -0800

D-Rev: Neonatal Jaundice Initiative Product Manager

Product Manager for Neonatal Jaundice Initiative at D-Rev: Design Revolution
Location: San Francisco, California, with international travel

D-Rev is an international nonprofit design firm and technology
incubator that develops market-driven products to improve the health
and incomes of people living on less than $4 per day. We utilize
cuttingedge research and technology development to develop
user-centric products and strategies that are scalable and allow for
people to lift themselves out of poverty.

We are recruiting an experienced Product Manager with an engineering
and marketing background for our Neonatal Jaundice Initiative. D-Rev
has developed Brilliance, affordable and effective phototherapy
treatment for jaundice, and is in the early stages of creating other
jaundice technologies including diagnostics. With our partnering
organizations, the Product Manager will lead D-Rev's scale up of
Brilliance in India and will develop a platform of technologies to
enable effective jaundice management in developing countries. We are
looking for an individual with a strong technical and management
background who brings a combination of thoughtful detailed analysis
and strategic, high-level perspective to our organization's work.

For the full job description and application instructions visit:
<http://d-rev.org/assets/D-Rev-NJI-Product-Manager-2013.pdf>http://d-rev.org/assets/D-Rev-NJI-Product-Manager-2013.pdf

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.