job_020413c: Lead Instructor, Galileo Camps (38 Bay Area Locations, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 10:46:36 -0800

Galileo is now hiring Lead Instructors at 38 sites throughout the Bay Area!
Galileo, now in our 12th year, is an innovation-focused education
company which runs four summer camp programs at 38 sites throughout
the Bay Area. Our mission is to develop innovators who envision and
create a better world, and we reach this mission through our unique
pedagogy, the
<http://www.galileo-camps.com/about/mission/#innovation-approach>Galileo
Innovation Approach. We nurture creativity, curiosity and expression
in campers, and believe in giving staff the opportunity to contribute
their strengths toward the success of a program and company invested
in their personal and professional growth.

Spend this summer doing what you love while teaching and inspiring
others. Galileo is looking for Lead Instructors to teach classes in
the fields of Art, Science, Outdoors, and Technology. Lead
Instructors are pivotal to the summer experience of Galileo campers,
providing instruction and inspiration, fostering the type of learning
environment which allows kids to explore and develop vision, courage,
collaboration, determination, and reflection. We provide an
outstanding curriculum and all materials, giving you the freedom to
tailor your classroom's look and feel, and to focus on bringing
learning to life!

Lead instructor positions fill quickly on a rolling basis. Apply or
learn more today at
<http://www.galileo-camps.com/jobs/why-work-here>http://www.galileo-camps.com/jobs/why-work-here

    * Pay: $500-675 per week (Monday-Friday), depending on subject,
program, and experience
    * 38 locations throughout all regions of the Bay Area
    * 6-10 week commitment, depending on location (day camp program,
housing not provided)

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.