job_031113h: Senior EE/ME at Countryman Associates (Menlo Park, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:07:11 -0700

apologies for any cross posts...

Hello Designers--

I'm very excited to say my company is hiring mechanical and
electrical engineers!

If you've watched TED talks, reality shows such as Survivor or
Biggest Loser, been to a Broadway show, rock concert, church, or
major conference, you've probably seen Countryman Associates
products. Or maybe not--they are the world's smallest professional
microphones, tiny enough to hide behind a shirt button, distributed
worldwide, and designed and manufactured in the San Francisco Bay
Area. We're a family company that has grown to include many families
in 35 years, but we're still a small team making great stuff to help people.

Mechanical Engineer
<http://www.countryman.com/jobs/Mechanical_Design_Engineer.pdf>http://www.countryman.com/jobs/Mechanical_Design_Engineer.pdf

Electrical Engineer
<http://www.countryman.com/jobs/Analog_Design_Engineer.pdf>http://www.countryman.com/jobs/Analog_Design_Engineer.pdf

If you or someone you know would like to play a big role imagining
new world-class audio products and taking them to market, please have
them contact me (<mailto:chris_at_countryman.com>chris_at_countryman.com)
and Rosa Pimentel (<mailto:rosa_at_countryman.com>rosa_at_countryman.com)

Many thanks,

Chris Countryman

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.