job_042513a: Haptic Effects Intern, Strategic Polymer Sciences (SF & Burlingame)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:16:09 -0700

>Haptic effects intern job description:
>
>Strategic Polymer Sciences (SPS) is looking for an energetic haptic
>effects intern ready to start immediately! SPS makes the world's
>thinnest haptic actuator and brings touch feedback to consumer
>electronics. For more information about SPS and our exciting new
>technology, check out our website:
><http://www.strategicpolymers.com/>http://www.strategicpolymers.com/
>
>The haptic effects intern will be using their creativity and energy
>to design and test different types of haptic effects to provide a
>the world class haptic feedback experience. No previous experience
>with haptics is required, just attention to detail and a wealth of
>creativity. A background in user experience design, music, sound
>design, etc would be useful but definitely not required. Candidates
>must be able to start immediately and be able to work at our
>locations in San Francisco and Burlingame, CA. Interested candidates
>should contact Matt Rogge at
><mailto:mrogge_at_strategicpolymers.com>mrogge_at_strategicpolymers.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.