job_031814b: students only: Design Engineer

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 10:08:02 -0700

job title: design engineer
company name: Exactly Enterprises, Woodside CA
work location: your convenience
required software: Solid Works

We are working on the design of a special display device that we are
prototyping with 3D printing. This hinge/latch mechanism is in the
second prototype phase and we would very much like to engage one of
your design students in a special latch/hinge mechanism key to the product.

We will remunerate according to experience.

If you have student(s) who might be interested in a rapid turn
around, pay by the hour design task, we would very much appreciate
your help in this endeavor.

The prototyping is done at Shapeways or Solid Concepts or a local 3D
printer. (Prototyping may NOT be done using Stanford resources. -Kristin)

This task will require about 40-60 hours over the next six weeks.

We are local to Stanford. Please contact by e mail.

Thank you

Lisa Schumacher
Managing Member
Exactly Enterprises, LLC
liseandpatrick_at_gmail.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.