job_060414a: Senior Mechanical Engineer, Cooper Perkins (San Francisco, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 07:20:47 -0700

Cooper Perkins, Inc.

Senior Mechanical Engineer

Cooper Perkins is seeking a very special senior
mechanical engineer to join our growing San
Francisco office. This person will be a senior
technologist and engineering leader who will lead
and execute interesting projects for clients
ranging from startups to Fortune 100
companies. We could attempt to describe the
projects, but they are always different and
always interesting. The people of Cooper Perkins,
meanwhile, are an energetic, curious, hardworking
and smart collection of individuals who love
science, design, and the thrill of bringing new technologies to the world.

Cooper Perkins, headquartered outside of Boston
MA, is a unique technology development and
engineering consultancy. Specializing in the
design of highly-integrated, electromechanical
systems, we partner with our clients across many
industries. Whether designing x-ray imaging, a
bicycle power meter, or an aircraft grade file
server, our team develops the best possible
solution to the business challenge.

We understand the importance of creating a
culture that provides the perfect blend of
continuous development, flexibility, risk-taking,
and supportive collaboration. We seek candidates
who are dedicated to practicing the art of
technology, invention and engineering, and will
challenge and enhance our existing team.

What you bring to the table:
    * Successful experience in the development of
complex, analytical or integrated products
    * An irrepressible zeal for, and skill in,
applied science, mathematics and analytic thinking
    * Mastery in design for manufacturing,
product design, precision mechanical systems or the practical arts
    * Exceptional communications and
team-building skills, and an inherent love of collaboration
    * Experience in consulting or in creating,
communicating and executing project plans and budgets
    * MS in mechanical engineering or related physical sciences
    * 5-10 years’ experience in an engineering or design-related industry
Apply through the official posting here:
<https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/10966084>https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/10966084

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.