job_091114a: Firmware Consultant, Maestro Devices (Oakland, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 08:33:35 -0700

Firmware Consultant, Maestro Devices (Oakland, CA)

Maestro Devices is looking for a part-time firmware developer to help
prototype components for a new consumer electronics product. The
microcontroller is a simple interface with digital I/O. The work will
come in chunks as we go through prototype cycles. We can accommodate
a very flexible schedule.

Skills:
MPLAB ANSI C (8-bit)
Embedded firmware experience

Contact:
Charlie_at_maestrorad_dot_com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.