job_092204b: Associate engineer, Research & Development and Production, at Sysmex Corporation (Japan)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 06:24:13 -0700

Sysmex, a Global leader in clinical testing equipment and reagent, is
involved in R&D, production, marketing, servicing and support of
instruments, reagents and software for hematology, urinalysis and
immunochemistry, and provides total solutions to our customers. The
hematology (blood cell counts) business, accounting for approximately
60% of our net sales has the biggest share of global market. We have
earned an excellent reputation among our customers.

-Full time
Associate engineer at Research & Development and Production

-Internship
Research and development and Production, Medical instruments
development or production, and Diagnostic reagent development

[Qualification]
-Full time
Degree:Master or Double Degree
Major: Engineering (Mecha, Ele, Chemi, Bio Chemi)

-Internship
Degree: Bachelor, Master or Double Degree
Major: Engineering (Mecha, Ele, Chemi, Bio Chemi)

[Salary]
-Full time
53,782USD/year (5,464,280JP *1$=101.6JPY 2014/5/29rate)

-Internship
Air fare and accommodation in Japan provided.
Stipend 50,000 JPY/month

[How to Apply]
-Full time *for Biotechnology, Chemical Engg, Chemistry students
<http://www.topcareer.jp/inter/company_search/?id=001139>http://www.topcareer.jp/inter/company_search/?id=001139

-Full time *for Applied Mechanics, Engineering Design, Electrical
Engg., Mechanical Engg. students
<http://www.topcareer.jp/inter/company_search/?id=001235>http://www.topcareer.jp/inter/company_search/?id=001235

-Internship
<http://www.topcareer.jp/inter/company_search/?id=001141>http://www.topcareer.jp/inter/company_search/?id=001141

[Application Deadline]
October 13th, 2014

**There will be an interview session at Stanford on October 30th,
2014. Details will be announced at a later time.

Please direct any inquires to
<mailto:topcareer.international.us_at_4th-valley.com>topcareer.international.us_at_4th-valley.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.