job_010615a: Design Engineering Intern, Kenu Inc. (Potrero SF, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 12:18:38 -0800

DESIGN ENGINEERING PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY

Kenu is a fast-paced product startup in San
Francisco that designs accessories for mobile
lifestyles. We have developed award-winning
products that have been featured in Wired, Cnet,
and the Wall Street Journal, and these products
can be found worldwide in the Apple Store,
T-Mobile, Brookstone, and Target. We are looking
for a capable ME or PD student that can assist
our lean R&D team with ideation, 3D modeling,
prototyping, and process lab duties.

For more information on our company, please visit
<http://www.kenu.com>http://www.kenu.com.

Internship Details
• Open to current junior and senior level ME oor PD students
• Term: February through May 2015
• 30 hrs/wk, 10am-5pm M-F
• Rate $20/hr (benefitfits and paid vacation not included)
• Location: 560 Alabamaa St., San Francisco (Media Gulch – Potrero)

Requirements
• A great attitude
•â€¢ A willingness to work hard and learn
• Working knowledgee of Solidworks
• Familiarity with most prototyping and teesting processes

Interested students may send their resume and portfolio to John Duran:

John Duran
Vice President of Design -Kenu, Inc.
<mailto:john_at_kenu.com>john_at_kenu.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.