job_010815a: QA / Test Engineer (Physical Products), Casper (NYC)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 13:19:42 -0800

Like sleep and startups? Â

Casper (<http://www.casper.com>www.casper.com) is
seeking an experienced Quality and Test Engineer
to join our product team and help ensure we sell
the best products possible. We’re looking for
someone to help implement and manage a quality
control program and to develop tools and
protocols for testing of products throughout the
lifecycle of our products—from new product
development thorough volume production. Thhe job
responsibilities and challenges will be both
broad and deep—wwe’re a small team and there is much to do.

Note that this is for physical products (e.g. a
mattress and other stuff) not for software...Â

See more information here:Â
<http://casper.workable.com/jobs/30444>http://casper.workable.com/jobs/30444

About Casper

<http://casper.com/>Casper is a  venture-backed
startup focused on getting everyone a better
night’s sleep. We launched in April 2014 with
an outrageously comfortable mattress designed by
former IDEO and NASA product engineers and sold
directly to consumers – eliminating
commission-driven, inflated pprices and creepy
mattress salesmen. The Casper mattress,
business model and customer service have received
glowing reviews from both customers and the
press, and customers have logged over a million
nights slept on our mattresses since launch. Â

We generated over $1 million in sales in our
first month and have raised nearly $15M in
venture funding led by NEA with participation
from leading investors including Lerer Ventures, SV Angel, and Ashton Kutcher.

--
Potential applicants should communicate directly