job_021815d: Brand Designer, Consure Medical (New Delhi, India)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:39:09 -0800

Brand Designer, Consure Medical, New Delhi, India

Consure Medical is an emerging medical device
company that develops novel solutions for the
management of discreet and sensitive healthcare
needs. Consure’s initial focus is on managing
fecal incontinence in bedridden patients. Through
our proprietary technology and expanding product
portfolio we offer patients a superior option to
conventional bowel management strategies. Â

We’re looking for a Brand Designer to help us
bring a brand-savvy perspective to the work we do
and help us create a lasting impression in the
market. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer,
the Brand Designer will jump feet first into a
host of challenging, complex, and creative
projects. We need a great storyteller with very
strong graphic design skills who loves conceiving
and designing creative work, whether in print,
web, or film, from start to finish. We want
Consure Medical to be known as the most
human-centric, innovative and exciting health
brand in the world. The Brand Designer will be
integral to helping us make it so! We challenge
conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that
something cannot be done. This is an exciting
role for a talented designer who is hungry to
have a big impact on an important unmet clinical
and social issue. We’re looking for someone who
loves being knee-deep in real design work and is
excited by the opportunity to add significant
value to our company alongside a close-knit top-caliber team.

Key Responsibilities
    * Work with the team to design campaigns that
take into account each customers’ clinical
setting, culture and brand positioning to craft
the most compelling and enticing introduction to
Consure Medical’s best-in-class products.Â
    * Design a variety of creative campaigns for
Consure that help share our brand’s purpose,
value propositions, and thought leadership with
the world in new and compelling ways.
    * Oversee production on a variety of brand
design pieces (film/web/mobile) that highlight
what makes Consure’s approach to fecal
incontinence and other lower GI conditions so unique and relevant.
    * Ensure all our brand touch points including
our website, our marketing materials, our sales
process, our office culture, etc. are a coherent
and compelling reflection of our brand strategy and vision.
    * Contribute where needed in our dynamic small company environment.

Key Requirements:
    * Background in design and comfortable with
user-empathy approach to design thinking.
    * Excellent communicator and collaborator
with strong conceptual and visual storytelling skills.
    * Understands principles of visual and
interaction design – stronng layout and typography skills.
    * Develops ideas via brainstorming, thumbnail
sketches, iterations, prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups.
    * Experience with a variety of media type
(print, web, film, animation) and software
(Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign). We’re
looking for obvious talent in at least two or more of these disciplines.
    * A self-starter and problem solver who is
comfortable delivering excellent work without
much handholding from management. This is an
opportunity to really own and drive your experience with us!
    * Organized and able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
    * Committed to quality and excellence - be
attentive to detail and accuracy. Continuously
look for ways to improve and go the extra mile to
present a complete and polished finished product.
    * A desire to do some of the best work of
your life and leave a mark on one of the most up
and coming medical device companies in the world.Â

If you're interested, please send a portfolio or
samples of relevant work that demonstrates your
process as a brand designer to
<mailto:info_at_consuremedical.com>info_at_consuremedical.com.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.