job_031015a: Visual Product Designer, Onward Search, Palo Alto CA

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:44:24 -0700

Onward Search is partnering with a highly innovative startup in Palo
Alto heading into their Series B funding this year. We are helping
them find a mid-senior level Visual Product Designer who has previous
application and interface experience. This is a HUGE opportunity to
join a company changing the way the technology in their specific
industry functions (I can say a lot more in a live conversation).

We are looking for a designer with the following:
    * A portfolio showing beautiful and intuitive design work with a
strong attention to detail
    * Experience designing physical products or cross-platform experiences
    * Ability to be a storyteller when it comes to products and experiences
    * A passion for delighting users with seamless and elegant designs
This is a permanent opportunity but our client will also look at
short term consultants for some immediate conceptual work that needs
to be done.

Please email
<mailto:tchilds_at_onwardsearch.com>tchilds_at_onwardsearch.com with your
portfolio and resume if you are interested!

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.