job_032615c: Metal Tooling Engineer, Apple (Santa Clara Valley, California)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:40:18 -0700

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.