job_101315a: Associate Engineer, Mindtribe (San Francisco, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:47:47 -0700

forwarding... -Kristin

Hi,

I'm writing to let you know about an opportunity for a full-time
engineering position after you graduate. I'm part of a company called
Mindtribe and we're looking to hire talented electrical, mechanical,
and embedded software engineers. I'm excited to reach out to you
because Mindtribe was founded by Stanford alumni, and I am a recent
co-term grad '12, '14. Please feel free to forward this to anyone you
think might be interested.

As background, Mindtribe provides engineering and product development
services to clients, which means we work on projects for companies to
develop their technology products. Projects can last anywhere from 3
to 12 months, and we get to work on a variety of products spanning
multiple industries. We've worked with some pretty cool companies
including Tesla Motors, Square, Adobe, and BMW. We also value an
interdisciplinary approach to engineering and encourage people to
work across disciplines rather than being stuck doing the same
thing. We're a small company so we're looking for great engineers
who want to build an amazing place to work.

If what I've described sounds interesting to you, I'd encourage you
to check out our website and apply:

<http://www.mindtribe.com/jobs/campus-recruiting/>http://www.mindtribe.com/jobs/campus-recruiting/

Just as a heads-up, we're taking applications until this Sunday,
October 18 at 11:59 pm and on-campus interviews will occur on Friday,
October 30. If you have any questions, please email
<mailto:campusrecruiting_at_mindtribe.com>campusrecruiting_at_mindtribe.com
and someone on our team will get back to you.

Best of luck with your final year at school and we look forward to
hearing from you!

Jason Gonzalez

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.