job_071116a: User interface developer for connected products, Project X-Hat, Stanford University, CA

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:43:28 -0700

User interface developer for connected products, Project X-Hat,
Stanford University, CA

Project X-Hat is a new commercial IoT research and development
endeavour that stemmed from Stanford GSB. Our team of Stanford
engineers and researchers partner with private industry to solve
cutting-edge challenges in real-time data gathering and visualization
for industrial IoT applications.

We're seeking self-motivated individuals for a 6-9 month paid
internship, which could convert to a full-time role. We are accepting
for both part-time and full-time roles at the moment. If you consider
yourself to be creative and adept at design & web interface
development, please give us a shout at: andrew_at_xhat.io.

Please share a short paragraph about yourself, and why you're excited
to help develop a dashboard for millions of Internet connected
industrial 'things'. You will have a chance to work with our industry
partners and contribute to an effort that will define the future of
how enterprises and their consumers interact with data from connected
products and devices.

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.