job_081716a: Part-Time Project

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 16:27:27 -0700

My name is Kory Storer, we would like to find a
talented design/engineering student to work with us on a single project.

_at__at_@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

One time Cad/SolidWorks Project, Estimate 40 hours:
LamdaGen Corporation, Menlo Park, Ca.
Respond to: <mailto:LamdaGen_at_gmail.com>LamdaGen_at_gmail.com

Design Project for small medical device:

Two component system:

Optical Reader w/ small screen and insert slot
for cartridge: Approximate size: 6” W x 7” L x 6” H

Disposable cartridge: ~ 3.25" L x 1.3” W x .25” H

Sleek modern design and feel – we want a cool and
updated consumer prroduct design that would be appropriate for professional use

Deliverables: CAD/SolidWorks design, files, animation and 3d printable files.

Company will provide details on size and styling,
along with concept images for reference

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.