job_021517a: Part-time Product Design (Sketching/3D rendering), Fresh Press Coffee co. (Los Angeles, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:06:42 -0800

Part-time Product Design (Sketching/3D rendering), Fresh Press Coffee
co. (Los Angeles, CA)

This is a paid, part-time position.

LINK: <https://goo.gl/Gskfe9>https://goo.gl/Gskfe9

Tired of unpaid internships that always seem to promise a great
"learning experience"?

Yeah, we are too.

That's why we are looking to hire a 3D concept artist (paid
freelancer). More specifically, a true rockstar in the concept
sketching/rendering space to bring our product to life.

As our product designer you will be involved in a number of stages of
product development including research, concept development, and
rapid prototyping. The role will require at least 10-15 hours per week.

If you're not based in Los Angeles no need to fret because this role
is independent and can be fulfilled on a remote basis. You must,
however, collaborate and execute according to the agreed upon timeline.

We are hiring on a rolling basis! So, if you're interested be sure to
submit your portfolio ASAP.

Undergrad/Post-grad/Graduate all welcome to apply. Talent has no age.

What we're looking for:
-Proven record of strong independent workflow
-Sketching & 3D modeling experience
-Work-result oriented
-Strong communication skills and ability to implement client feedback
-Excellent understanding of architectural/machine constructions
-Strong experience in Adobe CS, 3D modeling/render software

Responsibilities:
-Research analysis
-Sketching
-Design development
-3D CAD knowledge (you'll be working with with other CAD engineers)
-Ensure that all deadlines and deliverables are met within specified time frame
-All work must be properly stored, documented, and accessible 24/7

Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio below, or send a
PDF attachment to
<mailto:freshpresscoffeeco_at_gmail.com>freshpresscoffeeco_at_gmail.com
(less than 8MB).

Thanks for your interest!

-Fresh Press Cc

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.