job_090417a: ME Product Designer, Danger School (Palo Alto, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 07:27:21 -0700

We're creating a product called Shower of the Gods, a device for use
in home showers that allows anyone access to the health benefits of
cryotherapy with the cost and convenience of a morning shower. I'm
putting together a team of 6 and I'm currently looking for a couple
students with an interest in product design and a grounding in
mechanical engineering.

Contact me if you're curious or think you know someone who might be.

Cheers,
Sean Conner

Work location: 2140 Colombia Street, Palo Alto, CA 94306

Contact: <mailto:smconner_at_gmail.com>smconner_at_gmail.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.