job_091117a: Mobile app development, FlipSetter Inc. (Ocala, FL)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 17:55:01 -0700

>My name is Sabaresh Krishnan (Founder and CEO), and my team and I
>are on the verge of something extraordinary. People are calling us
>the "New LinkedIn!"
>
>We created a website,
><https://www.flipsetter.com/>https://www.flipsetter.com and here are
>just some of the things we can do:
>
>- One-click job applications ( with our cutting edge,
>branded Job Box technology)
>
>- All-in-one login system (more than 10+ businesses can be
>added per account)
>
>- Portfolio
>
>o Useful for professional, business, high school & college
>admissions, scholarships and jobs (all part of the one-click
>application family!)
>
>- Multimedia videos
>
>- Better security and privacy
>
>- Secure B2B communication, Business to Employee, Employee
>to Employee and Friend to Friend
>
>Enhanced security like never before:
>
>- Communication from M2M (member to member)
>
>- Communication among chambers to universities,
>universities to students, students to employers and students to students
>
>- Member profiles
>
>- Digital marketing platform for members to communicate
>their unique businesses to the community
>
>We are seeking development from interested students to turn our
>website into a mobile app for people to use.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>-Sabaresh Krishnan

You can apply to this job by directly emailing us at
(<mailto:flipsetterinc_at_gmail.com>flipsetterinc_at_gmail.com) or this
link -
<https://www.flipsetter.com/jobPosting/EX9SUS1>https://www.flipsetter.com/jobPosting/EX9SUS1

***You may have to create an account on FlipSetter first before
applying to the job by following two quick steps. Time it if you want ; )

Sabaresh Krishnan (Founder and CEO)
3550 SW 26th. Ave.
Ocala, FL 34471
<https://www.flipsetter.com>https://www.flipsetter.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.