job_110618a: Mechanical Engineering Intern – Design Concepts, San F rancisco, CA

From: Kristin Burns <kburns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 16:34:21 -0800

Our SF Studio is looking for an ME intern for spring and/or summer.
If you know anyone who might like to spend a few months at a design
firm, have them email their application/resume to
<mailto:jobs21_at_design-concepts.com>jobs21_at_design-concepts.com. (I
promise this email goes to a real person, not a black hole)

We're a small, fun group of people in a great space in SOMA. Detailed
job description here:
<https://www.design-concepts.com/jobs/mechanical-engineering-intern>https://www.design-concepts.com/jobs/mechanical-engineering-intern

Reach out to me with any questions, and thanks for your help.

Best, Katie
(<mailto:katie.broughton_at_design-concepts.com>katie.broughton_at_design-concepts.com)

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.