job_040921a: Sr Test Engineer, Ouster (San Francisco, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kburns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 17:06:37 +0000

Ouster agrees with Stanford's employer recruiting guidelines.

Ouster is looking for multidisciplinary engineering talent to fill a number of different roles. Ouster was founded by mechatronics engineers and has a culture that celebrates gritty, determined, hands on generalists. We're passionate about developing and shipping high quality products to fellow roboticists. If you're interested in joining a talented, caring, and collaborative engineering team, please check out this job description:

Sr Test Engineer:
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to build automated test systems to characterize, assemble, and calibrate our current and next generation LIDAR sensors. The ideal candidate will have experience developing automated opto-mechanical systems, analyzing data, and communicating the results to cross-functional teams. You will work with an exceptional engineering team to push the design envelope of Ouster LIDARs and make affordable 3D sensing a reality.

Work location: 350 Treat AveSan Francisco, CA 94110
Email contact: fred.landavazo_at_ouster.io<mailto:fred.landavazo_at_ouster.io>

[https://htmlsigs.s3.amazonaws.com/logos/files/001/180/188/landscape/emailsig.png]<http://ouster.com/>