job_072621a: Clinical Engineer, The Foundry (Menlo Park, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kburns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:44:48 +0000

The Foundry agrees with Stanford's employer recruiting guidelines.

Join the latest company to spin out of The Foundry, a medical device incubator which has successfully started more than 20 different companies working to revolutionize the way medicine is practiced. Notable portfolio companies include, Evalve (acquired by Abbott Labs), Ardian (acquired by Medtronic), Concentric (acquired by Stryker), Twelve (acquired by Medtronic), etc. Our company is seeking motivated, creative, hands-on engineers who can design products and take them through to clinical trials and commercial success.

We are seeking a Clinical Engineer who ideally would have the following attributes:

  * BS in Science or Engineering
  * 1-5 years' experience in life sciences
  * Ability to review scientific literature and summarize research
  * Skills in experimental design, data review, and report writing in support of new clinical therapies
  * Strong interpersonal and communication skills

Full-time, part-time and consulting engagements will be considered. If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in joining our team, please send resume and cover letter to: hendricksen_at_gmail.com<mailto:hendricksen_at_gmail.com>