job_011022a: Mechanical Engineer, Ebb Carbon (San Carlos, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kburns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 18:35:42 +0000

Ebb Carbon is committed to diversity and inclusivity and agrees with Stanford University's employer recruiting guidelines.

Ebb Carbon<http://www.ebbcarbon.com>, is hiring for a number of open roles including a Mechanical Engineer.

Ebb Carbon is pioneering a new method of atmospheric carbon dioxide removal that uses electrochemistry to enhance the ocean’s natural ability to safely store CO2, while reducing ocean acidity. Our approach has the potential to be one of the most scalable, safe, and affordable ways to remove excess CO2 from our atmosphere.

Interested applicants can apply through our website<https://www.ebbcarbon.com/job-openings>.

Ben Tarbell, CEO
Stanford MS '99, MBA '05

www.ebbcarbon.com<http://www.ebbcarbon.com>