job_050511a: Social Data Analysis Summer Internship, Allstate Insurance (Menlo Park, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 09:24:56 -0700

I am writing to inform you of an internship that
my company is currently actively recruiting for
at our Menlo Park, CA office. This would be a 12
week internship for this upcoming summer, and we
are looking for candidates with knowledge of data
analysis, especially in social data.

I know that Stanford is a program with
outstanding credentials, so I wanted to reach out
and make you aware of this opportunity so that
you may forward it along to any graduate or elite
undergraduate students who could be interested.
Please have them email me at the address below,
and I will instruct them on how to complete an application.

Best regards,
Jack Pittenger

Jack Pittenger
Lead Recruiter
Allstate Talent Acquisition Team
<mailto:Jpit7_at_allstate.com>Jpit7_at_allstate.com

You're in Good HandsĀ®

For opportunities with Allstate, please visit us
at
<https://mymail.allstate.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.allstate.jobs/>www.allstate.jobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at
http://design.stanford.edu/archive/ (the
archive is not working right now - we hope to have it fixed soon)

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.