job_022712a: Design lecturer at NAU

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:08:02 -0800

We are hiring a lecturer in our program. NAU is in Flagstaff, AZ, and
although we are no Silicon Valley, we are slowly building a design
community in Arizona. I am really hoping to bring in a lecturer who
is grounded in good design thinking practices and interested in
innovation and creativity. Teaching at NAU is really out in the
trenches compared to the schools that really embrace design, but this
is the place you can really make a difference. Our salaries are
obviously not competitive with the Bay Area, but there are lots of
great reasons people might be interested in joining us here. If any
of your students might be interested, please pass this info along. We
are asking for a minimum of a masters degree for the lecturer
position. I'd love to have another Stanford grad on the faculty here!
The link to the job listing is below :
<http://hr.nau.edu/m/content/view/796/549/>http://hr.nau.edu/node/2796&job_req=559065
__________________________

Bryan Cooperrider
Director, Design4Practice Program
Northern Arizona University

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.