job_041212a: web designer

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:18:41 -0700

A professional, off-campus vocal ensemble directed by a Stanford
professor and specializing in Renaissance music seeks a graduate
student to design our new website. We prefer modern, unique design
that is at once simple and professional-looking. Use of WordPress
templates encouraged. Site should be launched in time for our
projected CD release in August. Compensation provided. If interested,
please contact Professor Jesse Rodin
(<mailto:jrodin_at_stanford.edu>jrodin_at_stanford.edu) with samples of your work.
Location: Stanford, CA
--
Jesse Rodin
Department of Music, Stanford University