Job_111912a: various positions, JuntosFinanzas

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:16:11 -0800

Interested in working at an innovative, impact-driven start-up?
JuntosFinanzas is hiring! Check it out:
<http://bit.ly/UILqau>http://bit.ly/UILqau

Juntos makes SMS financial management tools that empower low-income
households to save. Juntos has been profiled in Forbes, Fast Company,
Telemundo and American Banker, and this month was named the global
winner of the G20's innovation award for financial inclusion at the
G20 Summit in Mexico City.

Juntos began at the Stanford d.school; we believe in the power of
behavior change and user-centric design. We're a small team with a
fun office on El Camino in Mountain View and we're hoping to find you!

Our team of 4 is growing in the upcoming months: Let us know if you
or someone you know would be interested in the following positions!
    * Lead Software Engineer
    * Lead of User research
    * Regional Director, Latin America
<http://bit.ly/UILqau>http://bit.ly/<http://bit.ly/UILqau>UILqau

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://design.stanford.edu/archive/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.