job_012714a: ME Consultant/Intern, Calcula Technologies, (San Francisco, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:44:51 -0800

We are a funded medical device startup making a novel urology
catheter started by two Stanford engineering grads. We are looking
for a mechanical engineering consultant/intern to spend 5-15 hours a
week on several design projects. Ideally, we are looking for someone
with nitinol and catheter design and assembly experience, though
eagerness and creative thinking are most important. This is an
excellent opportunity to work closely with a pre-clinical startup. We
are flexible on location/time/deliverables for the right candidate.
This is a paid opportunity, including a potential for equity. Future
employment is a possibility, though not guaranteed.

Company: Calcula Technologies is working on a novel urology catheter
to remove obstructions in the urinary tract. The company is based in
San Francisco and received funding late in 2012.

Please send a resume and bit about yourself directly to Buzz Bonneau:
<mailto:buzz_at_calculatech.com>buzz_at_calculatech.com

Potential applicants should communicate directly with the contact
listed in the posting. Please do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list contains several
distribution lists: Design grad students, ME310 alumni, ME218
alumni, ME jobs list, etc. Members of multiple lists will receive
multiple copies of postings. Please excuse the duplication. Thank you.