job_112614a: Tutors and Mentors in the Bay Area (CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:31:50 -0800

>Cardinal Education is one of the leading
>tutoring and test prep companies serving
>students in the Bay Area. We are looking for
>part-time academic coaches/tutors that that can
>work with students (middle school, high school,
>and college level) throughout the Bay Area on
>all academic subjects, such as Math, English, Science, History, etc.
>
>This would be a part-time position and the
>coach/tutor will need to travel by car to the
>student̢۪s home for one-on-one se sessions.
>The benefits of working with Cardinal Education
>as a Cardinal Education Coach are: flexible
>schedule, great pay, and the opportunity to
>change the academic lives of many students. In
>addition, we at Cardinal Education provide a
>strong support network to all of our academic
>coaches/tutors that work with us. If you have
>any questions or concerns, we will listen and
>provide you with the assistance you need. Â
>
>About Us:
>
>At Cardinal Education, we go beyond teaching the
>technical knowledge. We want to help students
>feel confident in themselves and their ability
>to approach and solve problems. We focus on
>building character, motivation, time management,
>and organizational skills; we want the student
>to see a purpose in higher education and develop
>the intrinsic motivation to improve. As coaches,
>you will be playing a key role in inspiring and
>changing lives of many of our students. All
>students have the ability to succeed in
>academics; some students need a coach to help
>them realize their great potential.
>
>To learn more about us, you can visit our
>website at <http://www.cardinaleducation.com/>www.cardinaleducation.com .
>
>If you are interested in the position and would
>like an application, please email
><mailto:hiring_at_cardinaleducation.com>hiring_at_cardinaleducation.com
>with the subject line, â€ÅÅ“Cardinal Education
>Coach.†Feel free to contact us if you have
>any quuestions. We hope to hear from you soon! Have a great day.
>
>Best,
>Cardinal Education Talent Evaluation Team

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.