job_120314a: join the team at 3DRobotics

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 06:52:42 -0800

>Hey - a Stanford alum, Jeevan Kalanithi, is
>build a team at 3DRobotics and wants to talk to
>you! <http://3dr.theresumator.com/>APPLY HERE!
>
>3D Robotics - North America's largest drone
>manufacturer and an all-around awesome, super
>exciting place to work - is seeking a talented
>engineers and developers to help us create a new
>generation of UAVs - for regular people, not the military, by the way.
>
>Define the next wave of flying machines. These
>products are totally changing the way we see our
>world, understand our environment, and get
>things done. THIS IS ONE OF THE COOLEST THINGS
>HAPPENING ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW - JOIN US! ALL CAPS!
>
>We are looking for candidates who have proven
>expertise in creating well-designed, robust, and
>delightful systems in consumer products (did you
>work on a smartphone? how about the roomba? an
>electric car? that's the kind of work we hope
>you've done), an ability to quickly improvise
>and iterate, and a passion for building
>innovative technologies - and building flying robots.
>
>Yes, this is a position in a startup!
>
>We̢۪re well funded, and we can pay you. But if
>the tw two main priorities in your life are
>inherent security and the ability to rely on
>things planned months ahead, please stop reading
>this now and do something else. If curiosity,
>resilience and clear sense of individual
>responsibility get you going, please continue
>reading. You̢۪ll find and nd we expect a sense
>of truthfulness (towards oneself, each other and
>reality, learned the hard way), being demanding
>(is this the best you can do?) as well as
>extensiveness (have fun really grasping things in their entirety).
>
>We are looking for Sr. MEs, EEs, embedded
>software developers, mobile developers, and
>flight test engineers. <http://3dr.theresumator.com/>APPLY HERE!
>http://3dr.theresumator.com/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.