job_013015a: ME Consultant, Nomiku (San Francisco, CA)

From: Kristin Burns <kristin.burns_at_stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:57:33 -0800

ME Consultant, Nomiku (San Francisco, CA)

Nomiku is bringing delicious food to the masses
through our sous vide immersion circulator. A
hardware startup located in the Mission
neighborhood of San Francisco, we're looking for
a consultant with strong SolidWorks skills,
plastic part design and consumer electronics
product design experience to work on a couple projects for us.

Please send a resume, time availability, and a
little bit about yourself to <mailto:tiffany_at_nomiku.com>tiffany_at_nomiku.com.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Potential applicants should communicate directly
with the contact listed in the posting. Please
do not "reply" to the posting messages.

Job postings are archived at http://www-design.stanford.edu/~ddivjobs/

Note: The job postings distribution list
contains several distribution lists: Design grad
students, ME310 alumni, ME218 alumni, ME jobs
list, etc. Members of multiple lists will
receive multiple copies of postings. Please
excuse the duplication. Thank you.